viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

" EB Nursery room set"

Dear Readers,
A few days ago I bought the Easy Buy Nursery Room set from an on-line spanish toyshop. There are more SF nursery sets available but I hadn´t seen this one as often as others.
I meant to write a proper review but I feel a bit lazy to describe all the furniture and small pieces so I hope you can get a clear idea of what you get in this set just by looking at the pictures.
 


As you can see the set includes two sitting babies, the grey cat and the ochre rabbit.



The nursery room is well equipped with lots of play toys.



 Babies love to play on the slide. "Wheee!"




The swing is also good fun.




"Smile! Say cheese!"


 "Pity, there is no sandpit".



"Hello, mummy".


"Let´s build a tower".


"Why did you knock it down?"



"Two dummies! How lucky!"



Let´s have a look at the picture books.






Now, it´s time to tidy up.


More storage room up here.




"Who wants to take a little nap?"



And now is when Beatrix Spotter gets into the scene to put the little ones to sleep.
In my previous post I introduced you to my Spotter Meerkat Family.As you know Breatrix is a sweet and caring childminder and she is the one in charge of this nursery room for babies and toddlers under three.


 "Aren´t you sleepy just yet, sweetie?
Come with me. I´ll read you a story".



 "Once upon a time..."



Breatrix´soft sweet voice always puts babies to sleep.

This bed,high chair and baby bottles are not part of the set






After their nap all the babies are full of energy again.


Beatrix loves children and she can take care of a good number of babies in her nursery room but in order to make sure they are all well looked after she counts with the help of Mary Roxy Renard,a very good friend and also a very good nanny.


Now, they´re all getting ready for story time.


 "Sit down, love. It´s time for a story"





Carrie is always trying to get her aunt´s attention.



"Felicity,the story is about to start. Look at Mrs. Renard"


"One, two , three, eyes on me. Four, five, six listen to me".



Victoria Truffle left her baby twins at the nursery while she went to do some shopping. 
Susan and Felicity are happy to see their mum and they ran into her arms.


When all the babies are back with their families, Beatrix and Mary Roxy tidy up the nursery room.


Now,Beatrix and Mary Roxy deserve a good rest. 
I love the way despite being tired they never lose their smile.



*********************************************
The EB Nursery Room is a fun set. It has lots of accessories and can provide plenty of play time. I love Sylvanian babies so I´m glad to have added this set to my collection.
Lately, I´ve bought some other baby and nursery related sets such as the nursery bus, the nursery toilets and the nursery playground swings set .I´ve also got  a vintage slide and swing to set up a playground area in my village but I haven´t taken any pictures yet.  
Instead I got carried away taking pictures of this set and I ended up introducing other figures and writing a sort of a mini story.

Hope you enjoyed today´s post!
Lots of love💗

8 comentarios:

  1. Very nice! This set isn't one I see very often. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Terra! It seems Easy Buy sets are not available in all countries or at least I haven´t seem them as often as others.

      Eliminar
  2. I haven't seen this set before! It looks lovely though, I do love the little bed it comes with!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Emily! The Little bed is also sold as an individual set.

      Eliminar
  3. Dear Cutata,

    Beatrix and Mary are such calm and caring nannies, I believe the babies (and mothers) are very lucky to have them. The set is very pretty and I enjoyed your beautiful photographs (as always). My two favourites are little baby rabbit trying to take a picture of baby kitty and baby grey squirrel finding a second dummy!! Haha, so cute! :D I can see you had a lot of fun with this set and I'm glad your review turned into this lovely story about the nursery.

    Kind regards,
    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Nina! You are right about babies and mothers being lucky to have Beatrix and Mary Roxy as nannies. They love children and they want the best for them. It is a fun set and sylvanian babies and myself had a good time playing with all the toys.

      Eliminar
  4. Awwww this is so lovely cutata. It all looks so real and like the babies are having a super time. I love Mrs Meerkat and her very endearing poses. All the toys in the set are fantastic. I think it would be a great set to have. So much in one set. thankyou!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Possum Creek! I think it´s a very good set with lots of accessories for babies, more than I expected from an easy Buy set.

      Eliminar