sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

The Polaris´soft serve ice cream shop

Dear Readers,

One of the presents I have recently got at Christmas was "The Polaris Polar Bear Family".


And one of the presents I got last Christmas was "The soft serve ice-cream shop" that I hadn´t set up in my village until now.
I think the Polar Bears are well suited and very happy to run this small ice-cream business. 


I was setting up the shop to take some pictures of my new family and I made up this short story.



The Polaris have just opened a new ice-cream shop in Sweet Berry Valley and everyday they make soft ice-cream with the best fresh milk.
Hornbull Buttercup delivers the milk every morning but today Daisy insisted on letting her deliver the milk to The Polaris.

"Moorning!" Here comes the best milk in the whole Sylvania! Daisy greeted her new neighbours.


One might think Daisy´s remark was a bit pretencious but Peter Polaris knows there is no good ice-cream without good milk and he soon appreciated the good quality of the Buttercups´milk. 


Daisy introduced her youngest son to Barbara.
"Nice to meet you Cheddar! Your dad told me you are a very good boy and good boys deserve a treat. Do you want an ice-cream? Barbara asked.



"I doo!" Cheedar was quick to answer and asked his mum to lift him up to choose his favourite one.


"Chocolate, strawberry,chocolate with cream, strawberry with cream...What´s your favourite? Barbara asked Cheddar who seemed to be a bit undecided about what flavour to choose.



After a while and without giving an answer he asked his mum to put him down. 
"Cheddar Buttercup! I can´t believe you don´t want ice-cream! You must be sick, then! Daisy said in surprise.
But Cheddar had already made up his mind as soon as he arrived at the ice-cream shop.
"Cheddar want this big ice-cream" he said trying to grab the ice-cream cone sign.


The Polaris and Daisy couldn´t help laughing at Cheddar´s choice and tried to make him understand the big ice-cream he wanted didn´t taste nice.
"What about two ice-cream cones? They make up for a big one, don´t you think so?" Peter and Barbara kindly offered Cheddar who seemed quite pleased with the treat.



Wow, Cheddar! Are you going to eat them all?
Daisy asked knowing her son was able to do it.
"One for you, mummy" he said offering Daisy one of the cones
Aww, thank you, my little piece of cheese! Daisy felt very lucky to have such an adorable son.


It was the first time Daisy tasted one of the soft serve ice cream from the Polaris´ and she loved it so much!
"It´s delicious, Barbara! One of the best ice-cream I´ve ever had." Surprisingly, this time she didn´t make any comments about the milk but she was thinking about it "Our milk makes a big difference, that´s for sure. I have to tell Hornbull about it" She thought herself.




When they were leaving, Cheddar told Daisy:
"Mum, tomorrow you and me bring milk here again, ok?

Daisy laughed out loud and said "I know what you mean! Lovely ice-cream, isn´t it?




"You know, Cheddar? I think it´s a good idea. From now on you and I will deliver the milk to the Polaris" Daisy said licking her cream and chocolate ice-cream. She was enjoying her ice-cream as much as her son.



Hope you also enjoy today´s post!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love



12 comentarios:

  1. Love this story! The photo of Daisy lifting up Cheddar is very cute :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Terra!Daisy has a soft spot for her youngest son.He is a cute little boy.

      Eliminar
  2. I also loved your story! Cheddar is so cute!! Might just have to get the entire Buttercup family!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jona! You should get the entire family before they are out of stock. It is one the families that is going to be retired, as far as I know.

      Eliminar
  3. What a lovely story?! I really love how expressive your photos are and how well they are shot! What lighting and techniques do you use for such a lovely subtle light to your photos... beautifully taken.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for complimenting on my photos!I don´t know much about photography,I just focus and press. I don´t have special techniques. The light is natural light. I take photos next to a window so the light depends on how bright or cloudy is outside.

      Eliminar
  4. Wonderful story and your photos are very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey :),

    oh my god, I just found out that my comment never showed up! I'm so sorry! I loved your story so much! The ice cream shop is a wonderful addition to your village. And I also loved the pic of Daisy lifting Cheddar - it was so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Kyra! Thank you for your comment!Ice cream is very popular in my village and in Sylvania in general, considering all the ice cream sets available.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I loved the story! The photos are all so lovely and the one with Daiy lifiting Cheddar is just the cutest. You do take such great pictures Cutata, very talented!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great to hear from you Emily!That means you´re back from your cruise. Hope you enjoyed it!
    Thanks for your kind words!

    ResponderEliminar